Role: Mortgage Administrator
Location: Lytham St Anne's
Salary: £16 - £18.5k per annum (Negotiable)
Our client based in Lytham St Anne's is currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team. You will be expected to complete pre and post application checks, whilst liaising with Financial Advisers, Solicitors, Agents and Vendors. We are seeking driven and professional individuals who are looking to work within a busy office environment.
• Speaking with Applicants, Financial Advisers, Vendors, Estate Agent and Solicitors with regards to the progress of applications
• Completion of Mortgage applications online
• Completing pre and post application checks and suitability reports
• Diary management
• Chasing policies, copies of ID, proof of address and proof of salary
• Management of case files
• Administrative, scanning and data entry tasks using the in-house system
You will have excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and face-to-face as well as good IT skills and a high work ethic. You will also need to be highly efficient with the ability to work on a large number of tasks whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Recent experience of working within the mortgage or financial services industry is essential.